A majority of greenhouse farmers struggle to maintain a stable environment and humidity required for their produce, throughout the entire year. There are several temperature and humidity control systems available in the market, but they come at a cost for both the user and the environment. Most conventional systems are highly inefficient as they use a lot of energy for producing the required results. In such a scenario, greenhouse fogging systems come up as a strong alternative to such temperature controlling systems.
How does greenhouse fogging system work?
Greenhouse fogging systems work by atomizing water into tiny droplets and distributing them into the greenhouse. The droplets are small enough that they can stay suspended in the air, creating a "fog" that can help to increase humidity, reduce temperature, and provide other benefits to the plants. This can be achieved through the use of misting nozzles, fogging nozzles, or other types of atomizing equipment. The water is typically pumped to the nozzles using a high-pressure pump, and the droplets are created by breaking up the water stream using mechanical or compressed air. Some greenhouse fogging systems also include controls that allow the grower to adjust the humidity and temperature within the greenhouse, as well as other environmental factors such as CO2 levels and light intensity.
Why use our greenhouse fogging system?
One of the most dependable and tried-and-true products is the greenhouse humidification fogging systems produced by Mist Cooling Systems India. Here are some advantages of the misting system.
- • The performance of the high pressure greenhouse humidification fogging equipment has received very positive feedback.
- • reduces energy, costs, optimize growing conditions and maintain the competitive edge over your competition.
- • Grow year round in any climate and reduce plant stress.
- • Optimize propagation.
- • Anti-drip design.
- • Fast and easy installations.
- • Respond to outside climate conditions.
- • Suitable for extreme weather.greenhouse fogging, among many other benefits that are definitely positive and explain why you should choose our greenhouse misting system manufacturer.
There is no need to be concerned if you attempt to install the greenhouse misting system yourself because it is incredibly simple and easy to do so.
- 1. Plan the system: Determine the desired coverage area, the type of plants you will be growing, and the desired level of humidity. Also, consider how the system will be powered and what type of water source will be used.
- 2. Install the nozzles: Nozzles are typically mounted on the greenhouse frame or on overhead lines. Misting nozzles are smaller and produce a finer mist, while fogging nozzles create larger droplets. The choice of nozzle will depend on the desired level of humidity and the type of plants you will be growing.
- 3. Connect the water source: The water source for the system can be from a well, a reservoir, or municipal supply. It must be connected to a high-pressure pump which will pump the water to the nozzles. Make sure the water source is clean and free of debris and the water pressure is adequate.
- 4. Install the pump and control system: If the system is using a high-pressure pump, it must be connected to the water source and the nozzles. Most systems have a control unit that allows you to adjust the humidity and temperature within the greenhouse.
- 5. Test the system: After installation is complete, turn on the system and test it to make sure the nozzles are working properly and that the system is providing the desired level of humidity. You may need to adjust the nozzles or the control settings to achieve the desired results.
Greenhouse fogging systems are extremely energy and cost efficient, which make them a popular choice as temperature controlling systems. They are also extremely easy to set up, and with a few simple steps you can install one on your own! However, it is recommended that you take the help of experts to determine the right fogging system that will help you achieve your goals. Contact us for enquiries here
To know more about how VAI’s greenhouse fogging systems can help your establishment, click here