Adiabatic Cooling System
Why choose an adiabatic cooling system over traditional cooling systems?
Adiabatic cooling systems definitely offers various prominent advantages over traditional one-
- The system needs less energy consumption to cool the air.
- System is environment friendly as it uses less water consumption compared to traditional option.
- Has higher level of cooling capacity with less water and energy consumption.
- It removes dust and other infects, and thus keeps the air fresh.
- Cost of operation is quite less compared to traditional cooling.
Many industries require that certain conditions related to temperature and humidity be maintained in their premises during operation. For this purpose, Adiabatic cooling systems are installed in these premises to achieve the desired temperature and humidity levels.
In bigger premises, installing an air conditioning system can be heavy on the pocket. In such a case, industries prefer installing adiabatic cooling systems.
System can be suitable for -
- Commercial and industrial air-conditioning
- Refrigeration units
- HVAC units
- Data centers
During the hot weather months units are under constant pressure to circulate enough cool air to the area where it is needed. Like any other machine whose efficiency drops over time; when the temperature increases, these evaporative pre-cooling air cooled condensers & adiabatic cooling system electricity start consuming a lot more energy while at the same time deliver less cooling.
Get the most out of an adiabatic cooling system to maximise its benefits-
- Proper size - Confirm whether the system is properly sized,avoiding the undersized or oversized problem.
- Have a frequent check on the functioning of the Adiabatic cooling system. Regular cleaning and replacement of features can improve its efficiency.
- Never compromise on the quality. Ensure that the system is made of best components possible to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Frequently monitor the performance and make the necessary adjustments.
- Consult the professional assistance to ensure that the adiabatic cooling system runs smoothly, and is designed , installed and maintained properly.
By installing a Misting System for Pre-cooling system, clients can look forward to
- Outside air temperature into the unit is lowered by up to 12°C.
- Energy consumption drops, saving electricity and money as much as 30%.
- Increases the efficiency of air-conditioning unit as much as 30%.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Improves occupant comfort level.
- Substantially extends the life time of all A/C units.
- Environmental benefits – lower consumption kW reducing your carbon footprint.
How do we install a Misting System for Evporative pre-cooling air cooled condensers system & adiabatic cooling system?
With the use mist nozzles placed in a line in front of the condenser coils to pre-cool the intake air passing through the condenser coils & EVAPORATIVE PRE-COOLING AIR COOLED CONDENSERS. When connected to a high pressure misting system pump, water is forced through the specialty nozzles and atomizes the droplets to as small as (5 microns).
Misting systems will produce billions of tiny droplets every second. If these droplets are introduced into an outdoor area, they quickly evaporate. This process of evaporation requires energy to be completed. The energy is taken from the air in the form of heat. The result is a temperature reduction of up to 12 degrees, depending on the ambient temperature and the relative humidity of the air. This method of temperature reduction is the most common use for all misting systems.
The cooler air passed across the condenser coil improves the heat transfer efficiency; the unit does not need the same amount of power to run.
VAI is one of the renowned manufacturer for adiabatic and cooling systems. Installing our unique pre-cooling misting system you can reduce the temperature by up to 12° C, significantly improving the operating performance and efficiency of the air-conditioning units by as much as 30%. Contact us today to understand how our misting systems can increase the productivity of your cooling systems and get a quote.
The benefits of adiabatic cooling systems are many, including consumption of less energy, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and lower operating costs. On our blog post on adiabatic cooling system, you can find more benefits.
Adiabatic cooling systems are most effective where the humidity is low.
Frequent maintenance is required, to ensure its efficiency and longevity. This may include cleaning or replacing water filters, checking water pressure and flow, and checking the water pump and spray nozzles for proper operation.